Launch Pad Job Club, Austin’s Biggest and Longest-Running Job Club,
Invites Your Company to Participate in our 2016 Employment Expo!
(Launch Pad Job Club Employment Expo logo here)
Because Launch Pad Job Club knows job seekers,
we know what type of “job fair” they are seeking:
- One featuring major tech companies, healthcare industry leaders, and education and government institutions
- An opportunity to hear leading professionals in their fields about the Austin market and the job search and employment process: Dan Medlin, Talent Acquisition Manager North America/Asia Pacific, ARM; Jennifer Jones Newbill, Senior Manager, Global Candidate Attraction, Engagement and Experience, Dell; Andres Traslavina, Director Global Recruiting, Whole Foods Market; Will Staney, Founder, Proactive Talent Strategies, LLC — plus many more! (Rita, there are photos of each speaker in this folder of the Dropbox. If you can, might be good to use them to break up all the text.)
- Information on grants for certifications training to gain specialized skills
- The opportunity to work one-on-one with a representative of Launch Pad partner, Indeed, to assist them in tailoring their online job searches to garner the best results (TBD)
- Review of their resumes with Launch Pad’s resident Phd, (her name here; still TBD), and Launch Pad President and professional jobs trainer, Kathy Lansford-Powell
- Review and consultation of LinkedIn profile by LinkedIn expert, Marc Miller of CareerPivot
- An opportunity to share their 90-second “elevator pitch” directly with an HR recruiter or hiring manager
- An “on-the-spot” interview with an HR recruiter or hiring manager
(private room provided)
With all that to offer, Launch Pad Job Club moves beyond the
standard “job fair” into the realm of “employment expo”.
We hope you’ll join us in welcoming talented
Austin professionals seeking their next position.
Thursday, September 22nd
4 pm – 7 pm
(Extellent Professional Development Centers logo here)
9420 Research Blvd.
Echelon III – Ste. 200
Austin, TX 78759
(Transitioning from St. Ed’s Professional Education to
Extellent Professional Development Centers)
Catered dinner provided for all vendors and speakers